- Requires bachelor’s degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience with Angular JS, Angular2, React/Flux using TypeScript or
- Experience testing AngularJS applications via Jasmine and protractor
- Ability to translate responsive design into application architectures.
- REST Service development experience with background in Java/J2EE, C#, NodeJS, or other languages
- Experience integrating GIS data and systems into map based user interfaces.
- Wide variety of benefit plans/options
- Selection of 401(k) retirement investment options
If you are in the IT field and want to make an impact with your career, apply now and talk to us about joining our team. Geocent is growing and looking for talented people who want to share in the company’s success.
U.S. Citizen only for Federal Clearance Requirement
Geocent is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin