Geocent offers exciting and challenging opportunities in the Technology field! Geocent employees across the country subscribe to the company's culture of focusing on results when serving our large, diverse group of clients nationwide.
We are looking for a software developer who can hit the ground running. Our development team releases code every day, so we're looking for someone who can take on challenges, build new features, and iterate quickly.
Provide engineering services including architecture & software development for client’s various software applications, initiatives, and sustainment for transition of emerging technologies.
Develop software following Scrum/Agile development and following modern practices including CI/CD and auto provisioning using Docker.
Utilize the Atlassian tool suite: Confluence, Jira, BitBucket
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in engineering or scientific discipline
- One (1) to three (3) years of demonstrated experience developing web-based applications
- Strong experience programming in Python and Django
- Experience with Single Page Application technologies such as: AngularJS or React
- Knowledge of web development technologies or applicable frameworks.
U.S. Citizen only for Federal Clearance Requirement
Geocent is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin