- 1 year of experience using cloud based computing services.
- 3 years of experience with software architecture design.
- 1 year of experience with Navy meteorology model software terminology.
- 5 years of experience programming Java.
- 3 years of experience with Navy operational software processes and procedures.
- 4 years of experience programming applications to run in a Linux system environment.
- 3 years of experience programming applications to run on a web infrastructure comprised of Apache, Tomcat, and JBoss.
- 3 years of experience programming GI&S applications using Java in a web environment.
- Understand object-oriented and functional programming at scale (cloud).
- Understand front-end web Graphical User Interface (GUI) design and development.
- 4 years of experience in support, maintenance, and documentation of software functionality.
- 1 year of experience with meteorology and oceanography concepts.
- 3 years of experience writing software technical documentation
U.S. Citizen only for Federal Clearance Requirement
Geocent is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin