Geocent's Aerospace & Defense Engineering Sector offers exciting and challenging opportunities in the Space and Missile Defense Industry. Geocent employees across the country subscribe to the company's culture of focusing on results when serving our large, diverse group of clients nationwide.
As a SPACE PAYLOADS SYSTEMS ENGINEER the selected candidate will provide project and integration support for in-space additive manufacturing systems for the Space Technology Development Branch and the In-Space Manufacturing (ISM) Project Office located at NASA Marshall Space Flight Center (MSFC).
Duties may include but are not limited to the following:
• Providing integration expertise in support of various International Space Station (ISS) technology demonstrations including the ISS Multi-Material Fabrication Laboratory
• Providing Design Development Test and Evaluation (DDT&E) system engineering support to assist with system integration
• Facilitating development of plans for ground demonstration articles including maturation of operational and design details
• Assisting the MSFC/ISM Project Office during evaluation periods related to ISS payloads
• Assisting Payload developers as needed with applications of advanced design and manufacturing technologies.
Subject matter expertise in payload development, launch, and operations aboard ISS or other manned vehicles
U.S. Citizen only for Federal Clearance Requirement
Geocent is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin