- Linux+ certification or equivalent required.
- DoD Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level 2 and DoD Information Assurance Manager (IAM) Level 1 requirements must be met. SECURITY + or CISSP certification required. (see DoD Directive 8570.01M on the Information Assurance Workforce (IAW)).
- 5 years of experience with Linux system administration.
- Requires Active Clearance due to the privileged access and management of IA security controls that are required of the position. (See 19.4 – Duplicated)
- Knowledge and experience with Portable Batch System (PBS) job scheduling software.
- Knowledge of and experience with DoD and Navy policy in Information Assurance.
- Experience with enterprise level projects.
- Experience in an operational environment.
- Knowledge of automated CM tools such as Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Knowledge of commercial cloud IssS and PaaS services
U.S. Citizen only for Federal Clearance Requirement
Geocent is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin