Serves as a recognized company authority performing system and subsystem architecture definition, preliminary and detailed design, design implementation, and subsystem and system integration and tests. Experience in architecting, designing, and implementing commercial clouds, such as Azure and AWS and understanding the latest front end technologies:
- Leads entire Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) engineering efforts for assigned technical projects.
- Participates in software requirement review, preliminary and critical design, integration readiness review, and software acceptance review.
- Architects and leads development of cloud-based technologies to build resilient architectures.
- Architects and leads integration of software that interfaces with and/or includes COTS and GOTS tools and products.
- Architects, develops, and/or integrates IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS cloud solutions.
- Researches, designs, and develops critical and increasingly complex computer software systems, in conjunction with hardware product development, applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis.
- Researches, designs, and develops cloud computing technologies, cloud elastic architectures, and incorporates continuous processes to enable cutting edge cloud capabilities.
- Involvement in business development includes briefing customers on company capabilities a recognized company authority.
- Defines customer requirements, provides advice on alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies special, critical or complex projects.
- Consults and may lead and manage teams of software engineers and other engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, and operational and performance requirements of overall system.
- Formulates and designs software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Develops, directs and reviews software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Acts as senior technical lead for program efforts.
- Identifies creative solutions to improve system and product offerings.
- Reviews test plans and defines /develops test benches for software libraries. Integrates externally developed code into core libraries.
- Documents and reviews engineering work as input for company collateral and patent requirements.
- Coordinates with project work teams to ensure adherence to policies, achievement of quality targets and delivery on schedule milestones.
- Represents the organization as a technical customer contact on contracts or projects.