Geocent offers exciting and challenging opportunities in the Technology field! Geocent employees across the country subscribe to the company's culture of focusing on results when serving our large, diverse group of clients nationwide.
The MCEITS PdM provides enterprise IT services contained within a common data center infrastructure. The MCEITS Program of Record (POR) provides the capability to host manage, or provision legacy systems and future Marine Corps applications and data services. The MCEITS infrastructure supports consolidation while providing high availability/continuity/disaster recovery (HA/C/DR) systems and operations. MCEITS provides a secure, collaborative, net-centric information sharing framework to enable the integration of products, services and users.
• Performs subsystem definition, preliminary and detailed design, design implementation, subsystem and
system integration, and tests for a subsystem.
• Participates in software requirements review, preliminary and critical design reviews, integration readiness
review, and software acceptance reviews.
• Researches problems discovered by quality reviews and develops solutions.
• Develops software that interfaces with COTS and GOTS tools and products.
• Researches, designs, and develops computer software systems, in conjunction with hardware product
development, applying principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical
• Analyzes software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
• Formulates and designs software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and
measure outcome and consequences of design.
• Develops software system testing procedures, programming, and documentation.
• Consults with customer concerning maintenance of software system.
• Provides support for the acquisition, installation, maintenance and operations of computer systems hardware,
software and networks within assigned customer workstations and facilities.
• Identifies creative solutions to improve system and product offerings.
• Represents the organization in providing solutions to difficult technical problems associated with specific
• Collaborates with technical writers to create customer-relevant documentation.
• Coordinates with project work teams to ensure adherence to policies, achievement of quality targets and
delivery on schedule milestones.
• Develop software to interface with databases, including the creation and maintenance of database tables,
triggers, stored procedures, and other database development duties.
Requires Bachelor’s Degree (in Engineering, Computer Science or related field) or equivalent. Minimum 6 years of related experience.
U.S. Citizen only for Federal Clearance Requirement