Geocent offers exciting and challenging opportunities in the Technology field! Geocent employees across the country subscribe to the company's culture of focusing on results when serving our large, diverse group of clients nationwide.
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for creating mobile applications based on functional and non-functional requirements. The Software Engineer must perform in a collaborative environment to solve technical challenges based on past experience and mobile development best practices. This position requires experience implementing Mobile applications for Android and iOS platforms. The ideal candidate will possess experience in cross-platform Mobile application development using tools such as Cordova, Xamarin, or Sencha. The ideal candidate will have experience successfully implementing and deploying multiple Mobile applications to the app stores.
* Minimum of 8 years as a web software developer with 3+ years of experience in Mobile application development
* Experience designing and implementing Android and iOS mobile applications
* Knowledge of cross-platform mobile application development
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Experience with addressing Mobile security concerns including two-factor authentication
* Experience with AngularJS
* Familiarity with US Army Logistics and Acquisitions business processes
* Experience developing in an Agile environment
U.S. Citizen only for Federal Clearance Requirement
Geocent is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin