Geocent offers exciting and challenging opportunities in the Technology field! Geocent employees across the country subscribe to the company's culture of focusing on results when serving our large, diverse group of clients nationwide.
The Mobile User Experience Developer will be responsible for designing mobile applications based on functional and non-functional requirements. The UX Developer must perform in a collaborative environment to solve technical and design challenges based on past experience and mobile development best practices. This position requires experience analyzing requirements in order to create low and high fidelity mock-ups and to provide subject matter expertise in mobile user experience best practices. The ideal candidate will possess experience in cross-platform Mobile application development. The ideal candidate will have experience successfully implementing and deploying multiple Mobile applications to the app stores.
* Minimum of 5 years as a UX developer with 2+ years of experience in Mobile application development
* Experience designing and implementing Android and iOS mobile applications
* Strong design skills and experience developing wireframes and mock-ups to communicate design options to internal and external stakeholders
* Graphical design capability including the creation of iconography and compelling content
* Knowledge of cross-platform mobile application development
* Experience developing in an Agile environment
U.S. Citizen only for Federal Clearance Requirement
Geocent is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin