Geocent offers exciting and challenging opportunities in the Technology field! Geocent employees across the country subscribe to the company's culture of focusing on results when serving our large, diverse group of clients nationwide.
Will ensure, expand, and configure the CI/CD environment for a large software system. Will include developing docker scripts (dockerfile and docker-compose) to privision containers, ansible scripts to configure nodes, and Jenkinsfiles to automated the build, deployment and test to multiple environments.
Ensure the CI/CD pipeline is maintained, new systems are integrated, and work towards enhancing and increasing capabilities in the DevOps environments. This will includes supporting Docker and Ansible scripts for existing and new services and ensuring software is properly promoted in the DevOps pipeline using Jenkins and other DevOps tools.
• Knowledge of and experience with DevOps concepts, tools, and architectures
• Experience with infrastructure automation tools like Ansible and Jenkins
• Ability to Research, Build, or trade-off existing tools, libraries and frameworks and effectively communicate engineering decisions to stakeholders
• Strong Linux\Unix OS hands-on experience with detailed knowledge base of Open Source software
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or comparable) with 3+ years of experience as a Devops engineer\systems administrator with a focus on automation implementation and software troubleshooting.
• Experience with Ansible CM and Jenkins
• Experience with Big Data tools: Hadoop, Storm, NiFi, etc.
• Experience with distributed file systems such as GlusterFS and/or HDFS
• Experience with Amazon cloud services (AWS)
• Application of Linux Containers - (LXC), Docker, Openshift, Kubenetes)
Must have or be able to obtain security clearance.