Geocent's Aerospace & Defense Engineering Sector offers exciting and challenging opportunities in the Space and Missile Defense Industry. Geocent employees across the country subscribe to the company's culture of focusing on results when serving our large, diverse group of clients nationwide.
Boeing anticipates the effort requires approximately 40 hours per week support on a 2nd or 3rd shift basis.
• BS in Business, Engineering, or related field
• Project Management Institute (PMI) certification(s), such as Project Management Professional (PMP)
• Project Management Institute (PMI) chapter participation
• Demonstrated experience managing IT projects or teams.
• 1 to 5 years of project management experience, plus relevant industry experience
• Demonstrated strong analysis skills and the ability to make critical business recommendations
• Willingness to manage both commercial and state and local government projects both at client sites and the Geocent office
• Proven organizational skills and team management ability
• Experience using Microsoft Project
• Possess an exceptional customer service attitude, be dependable with a great work ethic, show demonstrated initiative, and display ownership of issues
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the desire to work in a team environment across organization functional boundaries
• Strong analysis skills; the ability to make critical business recommendations and think
• Ability to work efficiently in teams and/or independently without oversight or work review
• Ability to successfully work in a fast paced, changing environment
• Ability and desire to learn new skills quickly
• The ability to travel 0-25%
Due to this government contract, all candidates must be a US Citizen.