Specific responsibilities include:
- Integrate multiple schedules, horizontally and vertically, in accordance with program plans. This position is responsible for providing project schedule coordination across multiple (i.e., twenty plus) task orders and sites, providing resource scheduling as well as financial management support simultaneously.
- Generate and manage project schedules at the task order level and assist in financial tracking and reporting in MS Project, Excel, and internal program management systems.
- Maintain accurate status against all schedules and provide schedule status to CORs monthly as contract deliverable.
- Support the resource planning at the program level across multiple projects/task orders. This position is responsible for providing analysis, operational planning, technical support, to include planning and organizing resources needed for installations and equipment upgrades and maintenance; organizing, scheduling, documenting, and otherwise facilitating the conduct of working groups; and documenting and tracking actions to conclusion.
- Document, report, and presentation creation using word-processing, schedules, and spreadsheet applications (e.g., Word, Excel, Project, Power Point and Outlook).
- Serve as point of contact for questions and ensure the daily seamless planning of milestones and assists with contract deliverables.
This position requires a candidate with strong project management and administrative support skills, with the ability to multi-task desired. Strong customer service and telemarketing skills are required as this position interacts frequently with internal and external customers during event participation.