Geocent's Aerospace & Defense Engineering Sector offers exciting and challenging opportunities in the Space and Missile Defense Industry. Geocent employees across the country subscribe to the company's culture of focusing on results when serving our large, diverse group of clients nationwide.
- Coordinate manufacturing work load to optimize output relative to assigned priorities.
- Work on the development of composite laminate systems in support of the design of the SLS spacecraft.
- Assist in developing design properties and establishing processing parameters for a wide variety of components
- Coordinates movement of materials and components through development and testing process.
- Work with a team of engineers and technicians to establish manufacturing techniques.
Degree in Engineering or related field from an ABET-accredited university is required. Typically, educational requirements
are the equivalent of a minimum of a Masters with at least 3 years of experience, or BS with at least 5 years of
- Composite fiber placement experience is preferred but not required.
- Candidate should be experienced with developing and executing detailed work/test instructions and be able to facilitate
- equipment trouble shooting both developing procedures and documenting findings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required to effectively interface with customers, technicians and
- The ability to develop technical papers/presentations and deliver to potential lab customers and at conferences is
- Experience working with carbon fiber laminates
- Aerospace experience
- Laser tracker experience
- Experience with 3D CAD modeling
- Familiarity with Pro-E/CREO design/modeling software
Due to this government contract, all candidates must be a US Citizen.