Geocent offers exciting and challenging opportunities in the Technology field! Geocent employees across the country subscribe to the company's culture of focusing on results when serving our large, diverse group of clients nationwide. We are looking for a motivated SharePoint Support Analyst/Designer to support a SPAWAR Atlantic project in the Washington, D.C. area: The launching of a new SharePoint 2013 system which will introduce efficiencies and productivity within the Navy Heritage and History Command (NHHC), located at the Washington Navy Yard.
• Monitoring user requests and communicates with users throughout resolution lifecycle for SharePoint related issues and enhancement requests
• Work with Tier I support to perform support request triage
• Handle Tier II related resolution that require troubleshooting techniques for SharePoint out-of-the-box features and capabilities that support daily operations
• Provides Power Users and End Users SharePoint best practices
• Performs continuous reviews of existing sites to identify areas for improvement based on SharePoint 2013 features
• Assist with the preparation of user support documentation, and perform informal and formal training
• Effectively work with a SharePoint engineering team (business analysts, administrators, and developers) to engage in collaboration, technology analysis/evaluation, and decision making to deliver quality capabilities/solution for multiple entities within the command
• Attend daily stand-up and weekly meetings to convey detailed status information to management and team members
• Experience with out-of-the-box SharePoint 2013 configuration, features, and capabilities
• Experience with SharePoint Designer 2013 and/or SharePoint 2016
• Experience with Nintex workflow is a plus
• Experience with user support/IT help desk roles
• Excellent communication skills and client facing experience
• Experience working with the Department of Defense (DoD) or more specifically, the US Navy is a plus
Must have or be able to obtain security clearance.