Geocent's Aerospace & Defense Engineering Sector offers exciting and challenging opportunities in the Space and Missile Defense Industry. Geocent employees across the country subscribe to the company's culture of focusing on results when serving our large, diverse group of clients nationwide.
-Performs technical quality planning and review services tasks in support of the Quality Control group.
- Verifies product conformance to design requirements by reviewing drawings, 3D models, and associated specifications.
- Participates in design and production process reviews to ensure quality attributes and processes are included.
- Validates work instructions, tooling requirements, certifications, process standards, policies and procedures.
- Identifies and documents discrepancies and segregates and controls non-conforming items.
- Performs preliminary review and disposition of non-conformance.
- Conducts product review with customer during product or process verification.
- Analyzes non-conformance trends to evaluate effectiveness of corrective actions. Recommends corrective actions to address non-conformances.
- Performs benchmarking and other forms of analysis to ensure specified processes capability levels are achieved.
- Must be able to work various shifts and/or an alternate baseline schedule that may frequently change to support mission requirements and may include weekends and holidays.
- Must have prior Quality Engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have experience writing Quality documentation and processes.
- Must have experience with verification. Must have strong computer experience.
- Must be able to work shifts and Overtime. Must be able to work under pressure.
Bachelors degree in Engineering preferred
Prior Aerospace experience preferred
US Citizen required for clearance requirement
- Ability to obtain access to NASA facilities
- Must be able to pass drug test
U.S. Citizen only for Federal Clearance Requirement